Status
Not open for further replies.

TexanKen

SeniorCitizen Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to find a source for a trailer hitch for a '72 Duster. A class I would be plenty heavy enough as the trailer is very small and light. Thanks for your help in advance. . . .

TexanKen

i have a 74 duster parts car that has a rear bumper hitch on it. Probably will not help you. I do not believe there is a name on it either. If it would fit your car I would make you a good deal on it.

ken, im in s fla and saw a hitch on a junkyard 1973 dart, Ill check it out tomorrow if I have time ,ill let you know and will send it cod if I can, no charge ,heck its a $5 part at most.Will let you know.

I have a Class II hitch I installed on a 71 Dart just to tow home a 71 Duster 340. It is currently on my "parts car". but I think with the weight to ship from here, you'd be better off getting one built.. cost me about $200 five years ago.

Grant

Texan: I'm in West Plains, Mo. and i know i have two out in the field. You pay shipping and i'll give one to ya. I have to leave town this week but will pull one off. Let me know if interested via P.M. It's raining now so give it a day or two.

I have a bumper hitch from a duster as well. pay for the shipping and its yours.

yes , this hitch I found ken is pretty heavy, it bolts to both frame rails, shipping would be exp but I can get it for you if you want it no cost, you pay shipping

Just looked. I have 3. One on a 71 Scamp, one on a 71 dart and the other on a 73 duster. I'm headed to deliver a car in Indiana and will be back sunday. Let me know if you still need em.

Small Block, what will the shipping be for the one on the 73 Duster to zip code 72631?? I think that the bumper is the same as on my 73 Dart Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back