Hurricane Sandy,Noreaster,...Roll Call...

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Been a rough coupla months,...Lost one of my pets,.Got some serious dental money being spent,....Spent 5 days without power, and more than that doing evacuation and assessment in Old Lyme, Ct,...put some serious hours on my chain saw,and my Ram...pulled the meters on 226 damaged houses at the shore,...saw salt water in places I'd never seen it in 50 years here....

Saw more than one damaged firetruck,...went to a funeral for a firefighter killed in the line of duty in Easton, Ct.

Only saw footage of Breezy Point, Queens, Staten Island,(my old stompin ground),..and the Jersey shore....Holy Crap...

Lookin to see if we're missing anybody, especially here in the northeast,...concerned about some FABO members in Jersey, Long Island, and Rhode Island...read about a lost cuda in jersey.....

We got lucky this time..... Except on Wednesday, during the nor'easter , it took me 4 hours to get home from work...... Stamford to Bristol, that sucked!

3 1/2 hours from Sharon to Old Lyme, saw TracTrailer units spinnin their wheels on 84 west,...we counted 17 accidents,...oiy...

Im good now. I was out of power for 5 days and my parents just got power tonight.
The Nor-easters heavy wet snow took down 2 of my trees. I moved the cars previous to the snow fall. Last year a neighbors tree crushed one of my t-top Miradas so Im cautious as to where I park.

A big Thanks to the linemen from Kentucky and Texas who restored power in Bethpage!!

I'm in Colchester but Work for the Town of Stonington. I staff our Emergency Operations center. We had a lot of trees down, moderate flooding and the Town dock got badly damaged.

No Injuries, thank goodness. We got nothing like NY and NJ got.

Im good now. I was out of power for 5 days and my parents just got power tonight.
The Nor-easters heavy wet snow took down 2 of my trees. I moved the cars previous to the snow fall. Last year a neighbors tree crushed one of my t-top Miradas so Im cautious as to where I park.

A big Thanks to the linemen from Kentucky and Texas who restored power in Bethpage!!

Roger that,...glad to hear from the island,...saw on the news that the quebec crew is headed your way this morning,...my best bud is in Jersey across from Staten Island,...says It looks like Beruit...

I'm in Colchester but Work for the Town of Stonington. I staff our Emergency Operations center. We had a lot of trees down, moderate flooding and the Town dock got badly damaged.

No Injuries, thank goodness. We got nothing like NY and NJ got.

Ahhh, Area 4 alumni,...Spent 3 days in Lyme's EOC,...They call me Y-10...

-
Back