Hurricane

-

nasty69

Reaction score
hey fellas, im sitten here at the house in sw houston. they say we have a hurricane bearing down on us tonight. anyone else around this area? what are your plans......im stickin it out. think its a bluff. just maken sure the car is secure at the shop

As a Hurricane Katrina victim, I feel for you Nasty! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I hope it IS a bluff and you, your family, your friends, your possessions, and everything else you value in this world all come through it unscathed. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just looked at it on the NWS radar site. Its just now comming into Houston's doppler radar range, but yes from what I can tell its heading straight for Houston. Better Batten down the hatches & all that jazz..... Hope everything is "ok".

yep I'm with you man sitting here in LaPorte,Tx just east of you i'm suppose to work tues. night this might not happen?

no worries guys. it was a bluff. we get some rain today. **** em , im riding the bike to work ...later

Windy with rain squalls here in Lumberton (just north of Beaumont, TX). Umberto was a surprise last year and this one is hitting land at around Port Arthur.

just a tropical depression and crap that meant i had to go to work. but im leaving early in case of flooding.

Glad it wasnt as bad as they said it could be. Im with graybeard, send the rain to Okalhoma. When I walk across my yard it sounds like im walking on rice crispies....

-
Back