Not open for further replies.

jimharvard

JimHarvard
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
it's cold in Pittsburgh and i'm working on one of my Barracuda's - the 68 340 Turbine Bronze 340 4 speed car. i'm doing some changes this year for the car shows swapping the cragars for 8" painted OEM steel wheels with Coker red line tires and installing the original longitudinal black Formula S lower side stripes.

i've rebuilt the Competition Plus in the car but would like to add an original Hurst Reverse Lock-out with the red knob. this was the version before the larger red flat handle. i had one of these on my original Barracuda back in 1970.

here's a picture of what i'm looking for. if you have one and are willing to part with it, please get in touch.

thanks...
Jim Coster, Pittsburgh, PA

Reverse lock out.jpg

Works well.
Rod has been shortened.
White marking on arrow on red knob, has been worn out. Conture is still there. Can be filled in.
$395 +shipping from Sweden.
20220201 rev locout fabo.jpg

Works well.
Rod has been shortened.
White marking on arrow on red knob, has been worn out. Conture is still there. Can be filled in.
$395 +shipping from Sweden.
View attachment 1715862655

hi...

i live in Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA zip code 15106 what would the shipping costs be from Sweden to Carnegie, Pennsylvania, USA?
thanks.
jim coster

hi...

i live in Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA zip code 15106 what would the shipping costs be from Sweden to Carnegie, Pennsylvania, USA?
thanks.
jim coster
Hi,
I´ll check, but it may take a couple days.
Thank you.
Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back