Not open for further replies.

WEBBY

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hurst shifter handle, boot and knob
2 bolt style handle, a new boot, new factory wood grain ball
Chrome excellent condition, very nice condition, there will be other pictures of the factory bend
$200.00 shipped

Pay Pal accepted 4% surchage

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00227.JPG

Last edited:
Well your box is full, A Body, the year I do not know, I bought it on this site a few years ago and I bought the knob and nut and the boot and I still do not have the car together and I bought a pistol handle instead, chrome in excellent cond. Thanks Webby

Well your box is full, A Body, the year I do not know, I bought it on this site a few years ago and I bought the knob and nut and the boot and I still do not have the car together and I bought a pistol handle instead, chrome in excellent cond. Thanks Webby
look on the handle near the bolt holes do you see the #7926

I do not see any numbers on it, maybe it was rechromed I do not know but the chrome is very nice. Thanks Webby.

I do not see any numbers on it, maybe it was rechromed I do not know but the chrome is very nice. Thanks Webby.
could you post a pic at some point if not sold, without the boot looking at it from the front so I could see the bends

Just some help
To me it looks like a push in one that was drilled (nothing wrong with that I did the same to mine) and the bottom rounded, thats why no number. Just not sure what plus in it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back