-
Status
Not open for further replies.

berry-cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for sale a hurst super comp shifter and console shifter handle from a body, I believe they are not reproduction they came from a 66 barracuda formula, but and told they are not correct for that car so I'm not sure what year they are from, in very good shape, shifter moves freely probably could be taken apart and cleaned, 450us buyer pays shipping and PayPal from SK Canada

IMG_5580.JPG

IMG_5581.JPG

IMG_5582.JPG

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_5584.JPG

Price reduced 400US would also consider separating shifter from handle if there is interest

Just to help you out a little bit. It is Factory replacement from Hurst (round shifter bar very rare). I believe released in 68. I am just not a 100% if its for console or not. Hope this helps

Not sure what this means
In 1968 Factory shifter started with Inland shifters, then January 1st(around) 1868 Hurst was in all 1968 A Bodies.
I stand corrected as it was the Inland shifter that had the lock out. See the "T"handle of the shifter. that would be pulled up to be able to goto reverse.
img_1857-jpg.jpg

So I think I found out a bit more about this, it's an original hurst replacement for the inland shifter in 66/67, it is for a console and from what I'm told is doesn't stick up very far past the console top and shortens up the shifter throw, it should fit any a body 4 speed console, would be a great piece for a 4 speed conversion, I contacted brewers about it to see if they have any more info about it. To buy new repop console set up would be 450 and well over that for the original pieces make me and offer thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back