Hurst Supercharged SRT 8 Challenger

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Sunday I made the trip to pick up my 81 Imperial and 74 coupe de Ville and my buddy had his new challenger there and had to be moved to get the other cars out.

My wife asked to go for a ride in it and he said OK then told me he didn't need to go for me to take her.

This is the 1st SRT Challenger sold to the public with the ultimate package.

I have driven some fast cars, I have owned some fast cars, and I have always said my 69 SS Chevelle 375 hp 396 was the fastest cars I have driven, until NOW

What a powerful car with complete streetable manors.

HSTR8.jpg

Yaeh, That is me with the # 2 supercharged Challenger, Hurst kept # 1

HSRT82.jpg

HSTR8.jpg

HSRT82.jpg

THAT is a cool car.... with the Hurst name on it, it better live up to it!

Sunday I made the trip to pick up my 81 Imperial and 74 coupe de Ville and my buddy had his new challenger there and had to be moved to get the other cars out.

My wife asked to go for a ride in it and he said OK then told me he didn't need to go for me to take her.

This is the 1st SRT Challenger sold to the public with the ultimate package.

I have driven some fast cars, I have owned some fast cars, and I have always said my 69 SS Chevelle 375 hp 396 was the fastest cars I have driven, until NOW

What a powerful car with complete streetable manors.

View attachment 82344

Yaeh, That is me with the # 2 supercharged Challenger, Hurst kept # 1

View attachment 82345

I'll stay with my v-6, keeps me out of trouble and is easy on gas.

Larry, you need to get one of those!.........and then let "me" take
it for a spin!
36_2_47.gif
..........I'll take it real easy.

nice car, I saw an article on those awhile back. The one in the article was white and gold,the black looks alot better

nice car, I saw an article on those awhile back. The one in the article was white and gold,the black looks alot better

He also has a White RT at Hurst right now being converted to same supercharged package.

as far as my Chevelle, it was factory 375 hp with more cam, hooker headers and I don't know what else was done, with 4 speed and 411 gears, front end shot from too many wheels up starts, YES IT WAS FAST, have driven lots of BB cars, none build to race. The Hurst car is smooth as a daily driver, with lots there when the right pedal pushed.

-
Back