Hurst TKX and TKO cross member on Super Sale

-
I am in the middle of a four-speed swap, I wasn’t planning a five speed at all. But I am using the Lakewood bell housing that has the bolt pattern for the five speed. So I figured why not,just in case.

A 4 speed now days seems to be almost as much, cost wise, as the 5 speed swaps

A 4 speed now days seems to be almost as much, cost wise, as the 5 speed swaps
I’m over $2k and that was getting the homie hook up from Mopar brothers and searching for deals. I paid full price for the bellhousing and hydraulic throw out bearing, everything else was a deal.

I don't think it'll ever be in stock again, at all. It seems like Holley is downsizing their product offerings for mopar in general, aside from Gen 3 Hemi stuff.

They seemed to have discontinued their tubular Gen3 swap headers for almost everything, only thing on the website now is their cast iron swap manifolds.

They had a QT bell housing listed for Gen III Hemi to TKO/TKX. Reg 1150.00 on sale for like 308.00
Did anyone see or buy one? I should have looked at it better and it was gone when I checked back. Was wondering why it wasn't list for small block too and why it was being discontinued. Maybe had right side starter?

It was a PS starter bellhousing, intended for (I think) late model cars. Right side starters are a problem for A-Bodies and require some kind of an adapter to rotate the starter so the idler clears.

Tracking had said that mine was shipped and I should have it on Tuesday but now UPS doesn't have a delivery date. :rolleyes:

I've been lucky, everything I've ever bought from Holley has always shown up 2 days later.
I bought from a parts supplier to avoid paying tax, but I have had the same experience when I ordered from Holly directly. Hopefully I didn’t make a mistake by going with this company.

I bought from a parts supplier to avoid paying tax, but I have had the same experience when I ordered from Holly directly. Hopefully I didn’t make a mistake by going with this company.

Hopefully they got your order placed before everyone else got theirs in! Fingers crossed for ya.

Did you all know that Holley now owns almost 70 other companies? Everyone is owned by someone else now days.

Surely they have a computer tracking inventory and sales, right???
I got tracking, but it says it was out for delivery two days ago, but never shows it was delivered. At the same time it states tomorrow for the delivery date hahaha,UPS.

Hopefully the third party company will be easy to get my money back from if not.It’s all good if I miss out, who knows if I would ever use it.
Who'd you end up buying it from? If worse comes to worst, you should be able to get your money back through a charge back on your credit card.

Who'd you end up buying it from? If worse comes to worst, you should be able to get your money back through a charge back on your credit card.
Super Shops, it’s an Amazon vendor that I have bought from through Amazon before. It’s how I found out it was so cheap, an Amazon ad of all things, and I verified it on the Holley site to make sure it wasn’t a scam. Buying through them directly avoided sales tax, hopefully it wasn’t a bad decision on my part. I’ll update the thread when I figure it out.

Super Shops, it’s an Amazon vendor that I have bought from through Amazon before. It’s how I found out it was so cheap, an Amazon ad of all things, and I verified it on the Holley site to make sure it wasn’t a scam. Buying through them directly avoided sales tax, hopefully it wasn’t a bad decision on my part. I’ll update the thread when I figure it out.
FYI- Super Shops jerked me around for over a year on a carburetor I bought "in stock, ready to ship". Finally told me it was "no longer available". Had to open a complaint with PayPal before I got my money back. This was on their own website, not on Amazon.

Just showed up! Not bad for $65 to my door.

image.jpg

Looks like it's now out of stock...all the other sellers were apparently drop shipping from Hurst as they all show item out of stock as well. I don't believe it will ever be back in stock at that sale price.

It was in stock again this morning for $65 still while I was browsing for other stuff. I picked up a 440 water pump for $58 and some MLS head gaskets for $15 each.

I got mine toady. 700.00 for this is just stupid. What is with some of these companies? 250.00 is what it should have been.

It's a shame they don't make the cross member for the early A.

-
Back