Husband and I are in the process of buying something

-

amoparlady

Reaction score
My husband and I are in the process of buying something,an auto salvage yard.Neighbors and the owner is going to retire.We are in the process,we have the money already and an epa test was done,clean.We doing this through a land estate lawyer and he is paying for this part.Now is finalizing it soon.His son is not going to like it,he is a spoiled brat and not going to get what he wants once we take over

right up there with teh 440/6 cuda that you can park out front

images.jpg

I'm confused. I couldn't quite figure out exactly what the original post was telling me, and then @318willrun asks about the 440 6 Pack. However, the original post never mentioned a 440 6 Pack. Then @junkyardhero hero said something about a 440/6 cuda you can park out front. What am I missing?

bob loblaw's MI satellite office must be making a mint off this family!

My husband and I are in the process of buying something,an auto salvage yard.Neighbors and the owner is going to retire.We are in the process,we have the money already and an epa test was done,clean.We doing this through a land estate lawyer and he is paying for this part.Now is finalizing it soon.His son is not going to like it,he is a spoiled brat and not going to get what he wants once we take over
Congratulations on passing the EPA test. I'm looking forward to your passing of a grammar test.

OP, where's your husband? does he know you're spreading B.S on the net that includes him?

Like I said. Your post about the 440 six pack smelled and now your starting another before you finished the first??

Please tell us what all is in the salvage yard???

I call BULLSHIT!!!

Or it’s a toned down version of that dude in Minnesota who claimed to be a gal with a Corvette, houses all over the place and a lot of silicone.

Just in case the thread is real. It's a long shot but......Can you look and see if you might have my numbers matching motor. It's a 1976 383 Hemmey, three , fours on a cross ram. It's 3 Thremo quads. Oh and 4 bolt main not the common 2 bolt main.

Oh silly me the engine stamped with the number 007 please call and ask for James. If I am not home leave a message with my wife Jen. 1-800-867-5309

Last edited:
-
Back