Husband of the year

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
93483272.jpg

93483272.jpg

hehe but is he realy a man concidering the fact that hes afraid to get wet? :wink:

Käkö said:
He's not afraid to getting wet, he just protect his open beer bottle... :D

didnt think of that but it could be true i have a nasty habbit of emptying bottles before they have the chans to get more water in them than they are supesed to have :D

What's up with you guys ? Haven't you ever heard of a beer caddy? :drinkers:

Buschi340 said:
would be cooler if she's wearing a swim suit... :D

Yup. And knee pads and a helmet with handle bars and....

CUT IT OUT! We're mature ( I hope...) adults here who sound like teenagers. Do you realize if there are any female enthuisiast lurking here and reads that you can be sure she'll have an opinion of us. Not a good one. Besides, my wife has been know to read some of the posts. I love a good prank and always have a smart-assed answer, but for some reason I find this attitude toward women offensive. Wearing a swimsuit, good. Being treated like she's owned, not good.

Sorry if I caught you guys off guard, maybe it's just me.... :|

My wife has a bad back and tha doctor said, no heavy lifting", so last fall I went out and bought her a lightweight plastic snow shovel. I deserve the husband of the year award. :cheers:

Damn John....You had better hope you wife reads the entire post. I just about spilled my beer at that first line...

And yeah fellas, there are a few seriously hardcore females out there that love to wrench, and they aint afraid to bounce a wrench off your head when the situation is right. Ask me how I know.
:violent1: :boxing: :help:

Ok fellas take it easy i posted it because i thought it was funny,didn't mean to get into a male and female argument!

I won't post anything like this again!

Sorry if i offended any female reader's of the board.

snowymountainman said:

Damn John....You had better hope you wife reads the entire post. I just about spilled my beer at that first line...

And yeah fellas, there are a few seriously hardcore females out there that love to wrench, and they aint afraid to bounce a wrench off your head when the situation is right. Ask me how I know.
:violent1: :boxing: :help:

i have to do this HOW DO YOU KNOW? :D

My wife is also here, reading, and this topic hasn't make a diffrent what so ever, she liked the photo also... :D

And if she get nervous on something i try to hide every tool so she can't throw them against me, execept that tool which she has at the moment in her hand...
And i been coming real pro to duck to the floor... :D

Sorry if I sounded like a tight-*** on this one, but like I said: Swimsuit? Fine with me... Talking like she's a mule? Not cool....

I appoligize again. Maybe I should have just kept quiet.

EvilScamp said:
Ok fellas take it easy i posted it because i thought it was funny,didn't mean to get into a male and female argument!

I won't post anything like this again!

Sorry if i offended any female reader's of the board.

Gentlemen :roll: with this being said I think we should drop it and
move on. :salut:

My ex girlfriend is wrenching all the time on her Harley and 76 Ford. She's making the same jokes on men. So thats "equal rights" in my eyes....

-
Back