Hydraulic Clutch With Power Brakes?

-

70DusterDev

Reaction score
I have seen many pictures on the posts about the hydraulic clutch setups but everyone I have seen has had manual brakes. Has anyone done this setup with the power brake booster and did you have to use a remote reservoir? Before I start gathering parts I'm trying to figure out if there's room for the clutch master cylinder or if ill have to make some sort of a Z bar to move the mc over on the firewall.

Aren't A body boosters mounted on a offset bracket? A clutch master should mount in line with the original clutch pedal rod. With the right mounting, a clutch master can actually be mounted on a down angle which should help the fitment even better.

I have a hydroboost setup in my '65 Barracuda. I couldn't get a hydraulic master in place because it wants to mount so high up on the pedal. The firewall mount for the hydroboost is large, so I would also like to see if someone has a clever solution for this. I have a new z-bar and Centerforce clutch, but it's still a lot of work to drive the car. I'd love to have a hydraulic option but could never sort something out.

-
Back