hydro booster!!! brake hose?

-

1mean7Ddart

Reaction score
just orderd my hydrotech booster :)... my question to you is.... anybody no a good place to buy my braided hose? what proportioning valve to use? I just emailed hydrotech but since it Sunday i won't hear back from then till some time this week... anybody wanna help a brother out!! I'll post car **** !!! promise!

I might just be out of the loop but what is a hydrotech booster? The only google search answer was for hydrogen generation. Or is it a hydroboost system that uses ps pump to run booster like diesel trucks have?

Regardless of booster type brake system pressure shouldn't change enough to require braided lines. What is your plan/goal?

yup works off the ps... I read some were on the forum that it was required but cant find the thread...

70-72 would be for a kelsy hayes 4 piston caliper. 73-76 would be single piston chrysler.

Hydroboost is not required. It is only used on diesel because they generate such low vacuum. Unless you have installed a very big cam you should be fine with a vacuum booster. I would hate to see the effort required to retrofit a hydroboost into an A-body. I have always thought the hydroboost trucks had a strange pedal feel.

If you don't have enough vacuum it would prolly still be easier to just add a vacuum pump for the booster.

-
Back