hypothetical swap question

-

poppys67toy

slow learner
Reaction score
Hi all long time off due to circumstances beyond control I.e. wife's illness and more. Still very glad it wasn't worse. Any I think I have found a route for my 1967 barracuda Fastback.1 question though will a srt8 drive train fit .and what is involved any help would be appreciated. And glad to be back

By your comment, drive train I take it you mean trans too. You'll have to do some cutting for that. There are more then a few gen 3 hemis here so you should get some answers from them.

You could use the motor and it depends on what trans.you want.to use. You are really close by me I live in Richmond and.work in Pinloe. Nice to see another moose guy in the area. By the way I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap on my 72 demon and should by.close to running early next year.

Also look in the new hemi swap forum there is tons of info and knowledgeable guys to answer all questions you would have.

You could use the motor and it depends on what trans.you want.to use. You are really close by me I live in Richmond and.work in Pinloe. Nice to see another moose guy in the area. By the way I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap on my 72 demon and should by.close to running early next year.

I live in pinole also would like to meet and see what you are doing sounds cool .

-
Back