arizonavegas006dq3.jpg

arizonavegas009fo6.jpg

arizonavegas010jt6.jpg
arizonavegas014jx2.jpg

arizonavegas015kf2.jpg
arizonavegas017xe2.jpg

[size=10pt]Outher side[/size]

arizonavegas018mw8.jpg

Hey, I have one sorta like that 10 miles from my house here in Washington. The west can me pretty rugged in some areas.

Chuck

I drove a short section of I-15 a few years ago. I went from Las Vegas Blvd. to the Strip and joked about how it felt like I was driving on the moon....

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them...especially from us city-boys stuck in the %$#@#$% concrete jungle. :???:

BTW: I like the sign warning you to slow down to 55 for a corner![COLOR]

I drove a short section of I-15 a few years ago. I went from Las Vegas Blvd. to the Strip and joked about how it felt like I was driving on the moon....

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them...especially from us city-boys stuck in the %$#@#$% concrete jungle. :???:

BTW: I like the sign warning you to slow to 55 for a corner!

Don't ask how the double post happened....

BTW: I like the sign warning you to slow down to 55 for a corner![COLOR]
[size=10pt]Comin into Vegas--Notice the dragstrip![/size]

arizonavegas019vc7.jpg

arizonavegas021tz0.jpg

arizonavegas023an5.jpg

[size=10pt]This is where KiDD hangs out![/size]
arizonavegas024fk8.jpg

New York New York
arizonavegas030gr7.jpg

arizonavegas031vp4.jpg
arizonavegas029kj8.jpg

Where's the mopar???

the first pics are actually a short 30 mile long part of Arizona right before you come into Nevada. Its basically just one big canyon. I'll see about posting some pics myself

That canyon is an AWESOME drive.

Yes, It's on that short jaunt through AZ from NV to Utah.

I go through that section about 4 or 6 times a year going to Montana. Every now and then you'll see big horn sheep in that area.

-
Back