I am thinking about a career change...

-
the cheapest oil change is $2000! ive been there about 2-3 months and i still havent seen anything below $1000!!! its crazy!

Well, how many hours do you get for it? Last place I was at we got .2 which is 12 minutes.

So a guy brings his shiny red car into you for an oil change - do you upsell him a coolant flush or some crap like that?

What are your customers like? People that I used to work for, man if it wasn't under warranty they wouldn't spend a dime, even if they had an obvious safety issue.

Well, how many hours do you get for it? Last place I was at we got .2 which is 12 minutes.

So a guy brings his shiny red car into you for an oil change - do you upsell him a coolant flush or some crap like that?

What are your customers like? People that I used to work for, man if it wasn't under warranty they wouldn't spend a dime, even if they had an obvious safety issue.

it depends on the model of the car... some of them its an hour, and some its 3 hours. EVERYTHING has a procedure and a long check list.

we do up sell a lot. the customers tend to buy anything for there cars.

i just did a rear diffuser on a 2013 Ferrari California and the bill was almost 9g's! the dude backed up too far and hit a parking block which cracked the carbon fiber fins and belly pan. all of the customers i have met so far are very nice. i thought the opposite when i started..

-
Back