I bought a truck today!!

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With my recent tranny problems and the fact that my truck is getting a little long in the tooth, I decided I should by a parts truck. I started keeping an eye on the auctions and this is what I bought today. It's a 1998 Ram 1500 4x4. Other than the fender, we couldn't find anything wrong with this truck. As a matter of fact, it appears to be in better shape than mine which is also a 1998 4X4. When I get it home I will have to make a dicision which one I am going to keep and steal the needed parts off of the other one and then sell it. Then I will look for another parts truck. By the way, the winning bid was $1050. hehehe

Jack

06926509_1X.jpg

06926509_2X.jpg

06926509_4X.jpg

Wow, nice score! If I make it back to the Miramichi this summer, do you wanna double your $$?

$1050 :cheers: Dang Jack, You must be living right bud.
Congrat's on a great find, You will get your money back +on the truck you sell :-D

That sure is one sweet deal you got. My 97 is paid for and I love it. I get comments and compliments everywhere I go. Now I plan to jazz it up a bit with some goodies to further the good looks!

Truck and Harley.jpg

Great looking truck Button. I think the wife would kill me if I ever brought one home that high. She has a problem getting in the one I have now and it only has a 2 inch lift.

JD340, even at twice the price it would be a steal.

Jack

WOW, that's some kind of deal, you made off like a bandit with that one :toothy8:

-
Back