I could use a little help with centric rings guys.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Changing wheels and tires and I need some hub centric rings with the ID of 71.5mm and an OD of 83.82.
This is 3.3 OD and 2.81 ID in inches.
This assumes a 73 Dart Swinger has 71.5mm (2.81 inch) hubs, and as far as I can tell they do since they are just a hair over 2-3/4 inches.

I can't get my stupid caliper in there straight, and didn't measure it with the wheel off yesterday. :rolleyes:

Billet aluminum or steel would be nice if I could find them, and I have looked for hours and can't find these measurements.

Thanks all.

your lug nuts should center the wheels. I haven't had a wheel register fit my hubs in years lol
it might not be an issue on many cars, but on the truck forums, you see people complaining all the time about not being able to balance tires/wheels, and most times it's because the wheels aren't centered properly on the hub so they vibrate like an unbalanced wheel/tire.

it might not be an issue on many cars, but on the truck forums, you see people complaining all the time about not being able to balance tires/wheels, and most times it's because the wheels aren't centered properly on the hub so they vibrate like an unbalanced wheel/tire.

Exactly, and since I just ordered new wheels and 168 mph rated tires I need them centered for sure because I currently do have some upper end vibration I want to track down.
The car will easily bury the 120 speedometer but the tires I have on it right now are only rated at 130mph continuous, so I didn't want to push it to see what it will actually do.
I have been curious about it ever since I put the upgraded Magnum and the OD transmission in it, but the tires kept me from finding out.:D

-
Back