I couldn't pass this up, Don't whoop me.

-
X frames were used through 63 I believe.....64 was a milestone year for GM.
Bubbletops are absolutely beautiful cars especially a 60 caddy 2 door HT. Want one so bad but too friggin poor to get one LOL.

Chevy used the "x" frame from '58-'64. Interesting side note, the Pontiacs of that body style used full perimeter frames. (Got a friend with a '61 Ventura, tri-power, 4 speed, went to rack it up and got all confused).

Sweet ride,
I think you will find most car guy are car guys.
As long as it is Detroit made people will like it.
My buddy had a 62 with a 283 4-speed along time ago, it was not super-fast, but it was super comfortable and the car had a real nice custom interior.
You could ride forever and that car. And there was plenty of room for 6+ people.

Damn, I need to start my moms old 73 imperial that has sit for the last 10 years.

Sweet ride,
I think you will find most car guy are car guys.
As long as it is Detroit made people will like it.
My buddy had a 62 with a 283 4-speed along time ago, it was not super-fast, but it was super comfortable and the car had a real nice custom interior.
You could ride forever and that car. And there was plenty of room for 6+ people.

Damn, I need to start my moms old 73 imperial that has sit for the last 10 years.
Watch what you say MMG will be knocking on your door and offering to haul it away for you!!!
LOL
TXDart

-
Back