I.D. my seats please

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
Took my new Demon Seat covers to the upholster today to find out they don't match my seats. Sadly I've had new covers sitting around for 5 months and never thought of checking very closely whether or not they matched my seats. My car was in pieces when I bought and I assumed the seats I got are originals but apparently not, unless somehow the new seat covers are wrong. The new bottom bench cover has no spot for the tunnel to run thru, but my old one does. Little confused, any input please and thanks.

Front bucket that came with the car
seatti.jpg

Closer shot of headrest
seat2i.jpg

Rear bench seat cover that was on seat that came with car
seat3x.jpg

Pics of the new seat covers, last pic shows rear bench bottom w/out tunnel cresent
bucketbottom.jpg

bucketback.jpg

benchupper.jpg

benchbottom.jpg

71 duster and 71 demon use the same seat covers, so your new covers are correct. ( I have a 71 duster) Those old seats you have are out of somthing else, and have the wrong contour foam buns to properly use your new seat covers.

Those don't look like Chrysler seats to me, I ran into this once w/ a car I bought. It had some wierd seats in it and I wanted to know what they were. So, I Googled bucket seats for different Muscle Cars and finally figured out what I had, It took a couple hours. In my case I had a set of 67 Vette seats and I made some great money off of them. Good Luck

Why wouldn't the 71 or 72 Duster/Demon seatcovers not work? They are the same seat as the 70 Swinger.

Grant

-
Back