I do graphic design..

-

Coryduran

Reaction score
Just letting everyone on the boards know this little fact about me, but don't ask me to chop cars, i'm not that great at it and I find it tedious and boring, i don't even do a good job on my own car cus I'm not willing to put in the time to chop a car ha ha..

but if any of you ever need something else :D.

Also, go check out my t-shirt site if you're so inclined...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duran-Designs/144126845618058

Ohhh, you shouldn't have said you do that kinda stuff. Unless you do chops for people I'll still be their favorite.

Just kidding. I'm in an odd mood tonight so don't mind me. Maybe you can help design the next FABO t-shirt!

ha ha maybe, who knows. I always like doing random little projects and stuff so yeah.

ha ha maybe, who knows. I always like doing random little projects and stuff so yeah.

I looked at your facebook page you and are certainly talented. Even if you came up with something simple I bet it'd be cool. 8)

Well thanks hemizach. I started doing graphic design like 7 years ago when I was 14, then actually did it professionally for a few years when I was 18, but left that job and I am glad I did.

I really like your designs I saw on Facebook! You should do some more designs, they're really great!

Yeah I have been wanting to do some new designs, but I've been feeling a little under inspired lately, plus I have been crazy busy with work/school. It's nuts.

Thanks for the compliments though :). I'll be putting up new designs whenever I get the time.

-
Back