I dont feel any older!

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
But the fact is,im 35yo today.I never thought id see 35 when i was younger,but here i am.I have to say,God has been good to me as wild as ive been in my life,and never had a broken bone,or been killed street racing or doing something stupid in my younger years.I hope I have many more birth days to hang out here with you guys and gals.I enjoy this place a lot,and have made lots of freinds here,lots of good people here.Thats one more thing to add to my list of what im thankful for this year.I hope all of yall have a great thanks giving this week,and eats lots of turkey!(I dont like turkey myself,lol)

Good morning and Happy birthday tobysoldblue
I know what you mean, I can't believe I made it to 50.
I hope you have a great day and watch out for the pranksters :-D

And have a good thanksgiving to bud. I feel like you do about all the great new friend I have made here,

tobysoldblue is 35 and still alive :cheers:
happy happy birthday Toby :cheers:

Mike_Avtar eagle.jpg

OOOOHHH to be 35 again...... I was born December of 1959 and feel all those years of abuse not that I'm that old. Take care of yourself while your young....
Happy Birthday!!!! Have a shot for me....I'll have one for you.

Happy Birthday Toby!!!! Thank you for the thanksgiving well wishes. All that matters is how young you feel!!

But the fact is,im 35yo today.I never thought id see 35 when i was younger,but here i am.I have to say,God has been good to me as wild as ive been in my life,and never had a broken bone,or been killed street racing or doing something stupid in my younger years.I hope I have many more birth days to hang out here with you guys and gals.I enjoy this place a lot,and have made lots of freinds here,lots of good people here.Thats one more thing to add to my list of what im thankful for this year.I hope all of yall have a great thanks giving this week,and eats lots of turkey!(I dont like turkey myself,lol)

Happy BD Toby, Hope it was like my 52nd, eyes closed nekid and screamin'. It just gets better.

you may not feel any older but geeeez you sure look..... uh.... never mind.. hope that your b-day is GREAT and for petes sake (sorry Pete) dont jinx your self on the no broken bones and stuff thing !!

Enjoy ! I will have a Diet Coke for ya !

-RPM

I might not feel older,but i sure do feel colder!LOL,i never remeber it being so cold here in nc at thanksgiving time.I usually take a weekend trip to the beach on last time around my b day,but not this year.I hear its colder all over the us than usual.I hope you folks in the really cold states and canada stay warm this year.And yes,I wish everyone a happy thanksgiving,i have a lot to be thankful for.

Have a good one Toby and hope your tribe takes good care of ya. Remember,what ya do tonight will hurt in the morning.lol

:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

A Big Happy Birthday To Ya Toby

Hope you're enjoying your special day.......

-
Back