I drug another one home

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Field fresh 69 Dart,the guy said it sat in the field for over 15 years.
Last inspection on it was '81.
318 auto. it's pretty rotted,gonna save what i can and the rest will eventually go for scrap.
97456086.gif

97456090.gif

On the way to pick it up i had another discovery 2 67 Barracuda fastbacks sitting side by side,one's dark green and the other is either a light yellow or tan i couldn't tell for sure.
Looks like they been sitting for a long time,i'm gonna have to make another to when i get time to find out what the story is with them.
The dark green one has the 2 chrome pieces on the hood,do they indicate anything special?
I'm not up on Barracuda's.

Not That Im Aware Of ...they Either Came With A Flat Hood For The Slant 6 Or With The Hood Scallops Only Way I Have Seen Them

onehellofadart said:
Hey Kev :idea1: , are you really just starting an original parts yard? :poke:

I should,i have 5 cars i'm parting out now!
I'm supposed to be getting a 72 Dart 4-door(with a 73 front-clip) off a guy,i gotta get a hold of him to see when i can get it.

onehellofadart said:
Hey Kev :idea1: , are you really just starting an original parts yard? :poke:

I've been to Kevin's place. He's fortunate to have plenty of space to start his own Mopar farm. When I was there last year he had about 4 or 5 A bodies, the Road Runner in the garage, and another stash of C bodies! Not to mention the power Wagons.....

Between Kev and his brother Danny they have some set up out there. :supz:

EvilScamp said:
I should,i have 5 cars i'm parting out now!
I'm supposed to be getting a 72 Dart 4-door(with a 73 front-clip) off a guy,i gotta get a hold of him to see when i can get it.

gimme a call when you get a few B bodys in that lot ;) I'll bring a wrench and a 12 pack :D

Evil,
I'd like to stop by on my way thru going to Lebanon, Pa and back on the 29th, would you want to email some directions if you're going to be around.....interested in looking at the 69 dart parts. [email protected]
thanks
John

3404speed said:
Evil,
I'd like to stop by on my way thru going to Lebanon, Pa and back on the 29th, would you want to email some directions if you're going to be around.....interested in looking at the 69 dart parts. [email protected]
thanks
John

There's not a whole lot of stuff that's good on that Dart but your welcome to look if you want.
Are you gonna be coming up 81?

FASTBACK340 said:
I've been to Kevin's place. He's fortunate to have plenty of space to start his own Mopar farm. When I was there last year he had about 4 or 5 A bodies, the Road Runner in the garage, and another stash of C bodies! Not to mention the power Wagons.....

Between Kev and his brother Danny they have some set up out there. :supz:

Since you were here last year we hauled out 6 cars,2 trucks and a Ramcharger.
My brother is down to 6 C-bodies,1 truck and a Cordoba.

Khyron said:
gimme a call when you get a few B bodys in that lot ;) I'll bring a wrench and a 12 pack :D

Wish i had a few,i know where there's a couple sitting but no one is willing to sell them!:(

Hey I drug one home today too,73 dart custom 4 door .Plenty good parts i needed, whats bad is it runs better than the 67. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

dart 001 (Custom).jpg

Nice find Kev! You would think even in that heap there would have to be at least 1 or 2 useable parts somewhere.

You are really tempting me to come down there again Kev. With a trailer. There is nothing like that around here. Good find!

Jack

Mopardude said:
Nice find Kev! You would think even in that heap there would have to be at least 1 or 2 useable parts somewhere.

Basically the grill's decent the trunk lid is salvagable,the rear window is good and maybe some other odds and ends.
Oh yeah the dash is all intact and in decent shape.
Not much else!
Good thing i didn't pay to much for it!

moparPW200guy said:
i am in need of some parts.... if i send a list can ya help maybe????

Sure,just PM me a list of what you need and i'll let you know if i have it.

-
Back