I feel VINDICATED!!

-
And well you should feel vindicated. Here's one I used to have. It was a pre-intro, 273 4bbl, disc brake car. Its name was "Tuition".

66 Dart GT 001.jpg

Tuition or "new baby."

I subscribe to HMM as well and I think it is a great magazine, probably the best for your money.
The problem I have with them, any of them, is they do not feature the everyday cars, the ones that are the most interesting.

Recently, they mentioned a Hemi Orange 1969 Superbee in their e-news letter. I actually saw it at Musclepalooza in May. It is a time capsule. It is a nice original piece, void of any alterations, modifications, or any other ‘tions’ that would distract from its originality. In the newsletter, the car was displayed on the opening page, but it was “a little too scruffy to grab a trophy in its class.” Understanding the rational behind the trophy and the requirements for obtaining one, I can never claim to be completely surprised. Yet, the notion that an original car can be excluded from recognition based on criteria that it could not attain off the assembly line is unsettling.

I equate it to the elderly and any insane notion that they have nothing to offer, or no value, due to their age and high mileage.

-
Back