I finally did it !

-

383man

Reaction score
My son and I have owned the Dart and raced it since 1997 and its never had a tach in it or MSD ign. Well we setup a rear for a friend and he gave us a brand new tach and his other friend gave him a MSD 6A box. So today we installed both ! So now the next time we go to the track we can see if our ears are as good as we think. LoL ! Ron

99316660.jpg

Should really help with your consistency. I like the modification to your air cleaner by the way.

nice! i have my MSD in the same location just because there were holes in the right patern there, do you have any ide´what is suposed to sit there original?

duster340 said:
nice! i have my MSD in the same location just because there were holes in the right patern there, do you have any ide´what is suposed to sit there original?

The windshield washer fluid container sat there originally.

moparPW200guy said:
nice score! cant beat free stuff

Free is my favorite word. Besides "yes"....:D

I had just installed a full MSD system in my car before it commited suicide.... Damn thing DID seem to idle better and have less loading up.

Here is what we had in that location. I really cant notice any difference in the idle or starting like most people say they notice. But the MP orange box and Acell coil that was on it seemed to work fine. I also like free stuff the best ! LoL ! Ron

22464315.jpg

-
Back