I Finally Made The Magazine

-
Awesome!Congrat's to ya! can't wait to see it!How exactly do you get a car in the magazine?submit photos or write them?????inquiring minds want to know:read2:

good job, I just got it in the mail yesterday, haven't had time to look at it closely. I did check out pages 86/87? and see both of you there, cool.

Awesome!Congrat's to ya! can't wait to see it!How exactly do you get a car in the magazine?submit photos or write them?????inquiring minds want to know:read2:

My understanding is that feature articles are a result of magazine staff members seeing your car at a show or other event and deciding to do a writeup. They make an appointment to meet with you later. In my case it was a casual email to them. Mopar Muscle's "Readers Rides" section requires a good photo and all the pertinent details on your car.

hey waggin, mopar muscle mag ran an ad for 3 or 4 months for people to send pics and info of there cars for a true street race, sent in and i was one that they picked, tickled to death i didn't listen to my brain which said there was no way you will get picked, you never know till you try, it was worth every penny it costed to get my car were it is now, never be afraid to try

:-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:read2:i finally got in a mag, im in the new mopar muscle, the petty plue duster on the inside cover is mine,yee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 345man finally got there, i'm just tickled to death, whoop eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

Just came today. Looks great.

Congrats, but please loose the Longhorns cap. LOL.

Boomer Sooner.

thanks again guys, oh yeah, horns all the way, hahaha:-D

-
Back