I found it!!

-

mismy69swinger

Reaction score
Omg!!! I found the one and only pic of my 1969 f6 green swinger 340 4 speed
I had it 30 years ago

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

I know it sure would would have saved me alot of money from the one I'm building now. It was a one owner number matching but gone,gone ,gone :(

Oh do I ever know what you mean. That's the way I feel about a couple of mine, specially the 64 Cuda ( 273/4spd).

Not to brag or anything but I still have my very first car and I'm the second owner.

Not to brag or anything but I still have my very first car and I'm the second owner.

I know a guy that has every car he ever bought but his dad was a doctor and could swinger it lol get it. what kind of car is it? I hope a mopar

Appears that the rear tire(s) are smoking. Do you know anything about this?

will kinda the pavement was a little wet back end is squating a little as the front is up just a little I remember I got a crap in my right leg so I tried to fix that (with foot on gas) and my left foot slipped off the clutch (from shoe being wet) yea thats it! :-D

mismy69swinger... no it isn't a mopar. It's a 1972 Chevelle SS with A/C, Bucket Seats, Center Console, Cowl Induction Hood (funcational), and of course a 4 on the FLOOR!!!!
I Love that car. But make no mistake I Love my 70 Duster!

It took me alot of asking others to look for the one and only pic of my older brothers 71 Duster GY3 340 car, but my sister in law finally found it. It was the Mopar that got me hooked when I was about 14. I finally found a GY3 Duster 340 car of my own and someday I will get it finished. The neat thing is it was built on my birthday. See Ya!

mismy69swinger... no it isn't a mopar. It's a 1972 Chevelle SS with A/C, Bucket Seats, Center Console, Cowl Induction Hood (funcational), and of course a 4 on the FLOOR!!!!
I Love that car. But make no mistake I Love my 70 Duster!

Very nice!!! My brother had 3 of those I like them as well he had 1 that had a 402 i guess in it if a remember right

402 Big Blocks are nice but they make the front end soooo heavy that its crazy (mind you, when you open the hood up it looks a lot better though). I still have the original block and rearend (M20 4 speed long gone, I replaced with M22 Rockcrusher) but I'm feeling the inch to go modern with it. Lets say LS9 with TKO 6060 6-speed to back it all up (this is the current setup in the $100,000 Corvette ZR1).

402 Big Blocks are nice but they make the front end soooo heavy that its crazy (mind you, when you open the hood up it looks a lot better though). I still have the original block and rearend (M20 4 speed long gone, I replaced with M22 Rockcrusher) but I'm feeling the inch to go modern with it. Lets say LS9 with TKO 6060 6-speed to back it all up (this is the current setup in the $100,000 Corvette ZR1).

Oh my now your talking!!

-
Back