I found my 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger and bought it back 18 years later!

-
That’s rad! Nice clean Dart! Ya, I was dumb and sold it and shouldn’t have. I also had a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II with the wide block 318. It was a 2 door. Another car I’d like to have back.
Its on its way back around now! Lol

20210120_160742.jpg

20210120_145928.jpg

So, what was your Dart doing for the past 18 years, any info on who owned it and how it ended up being a time capsule?

So, what was your Dart doing for the past 18 years, any info on who owned it and how it ended up being a time capsule?

I traded it straight across for a 1989 Pontiac Firebird at a local Dodge Dealership in 2003. The owner of the dealership kept it in his collection until October of 2020. The owners son then sold it to the gentleman I bought it from. It sat in a warehouse with the owners other collector cars for 18 years. The tires are the same ones I put on it approximately 20 years ago.

I traded it straight across for a 1989 Pontiac Firebird at a local Dodge Dealership in 2003. The owner of the dealership kept it in his collection until October of 2020. The owners son then sold it to the gentleman I bought it from. It sat in a warehouse with the owners other collector cars for 18 years. The tires are the same ones I put on it approximately 20 years ago.
That was very kind of him to store it for you!

Dang boy! Those kinda deals don't happen everyday! Consider it a sign and hold onto it this time!

You are lucky, great story and even a better find and recovery. Keep it forever.

-
Back