I give up...

-
That's a good thought Brian. Mike, you can try wiggling the turn signal switch and see if that side light comes on.
Where is said switch located? aI've never fooled with one.

And please apologize my ignorance cudavert, I was just trying to provide as much info as possible to try and get a more direct diagnosis

Ran a ground wire to the housing. no luck:wack:. I'll try the turn signal switch once I figure out where it is

And please apologize my ignorance cudavert, I was just trying to provide as much info as possible to try and get a more direct diagnosis...

Oh no...wasn't trying to say you're ignorant at all. What I'm saying is that you mentioned the brake and turn signal circuits are both working fine, and that it's the TAILLIGHT circuit that is NOT. Taillights are basically 2 filiments, 2 "bulbs" in one. So I believe it's the taillight circuit, not the turn/brake light circuit that's inoperative here.

after looking at a pic of what one looks like, I realized they were in my fuse box. I wiggled em some and removed em, but still no luck. Might have to take a shot at replacing em. I have noticed my right signal occasionally acts up like it won't flash sometimes. doesn't happen very often though. Also, my truck has hazard lights apparently, but I don't even know where those are! lol. Makes me feel like I hardly know a truck I have been driving for a year almost.

Oh no...wasn't trying to say you're ignorant at all. What I'm saying is that you mentioned the brake and turn signal circuits are both working fine, and that it's the TAILLIGHT circuit that is NOT. Taillights are basically 2 filiments, 2 "bulbs" in one. So I believe it's the taillight circuit, not the turn/brake light circuit that's inoperative here.
That does make sense. Just gotta figure out whats going on now though

-
Back