I give up

-
Right, I got that. I was just curious if you are using a browser on your phone or an app.

It seems to work better using the browser of choice, I use Firefox, and they post just like they do on the computer. Easiest way I have found..

Browser. It's something I'm doing or not doing I'm sure. Either way VDart steped forward and handled it for me. Good folks we have here.

gotta love a General lee clone with the passenger side mirror just like the car in the movie (2005) In the movie the mirror gets shot off by the brother of the girl Luke Duke was schmooozing as Luke looked into the mirror to see if his would be in-laws were gaining on them.

when the mirror gets hit with the shot and flies off the car, Bo yells "dammit, your going to replace that"

This clone looks like it has a 68 grille

actually it is a 68 ....inside door locks all the way to the back and 68 markers

Don't give up. Just crack open a can of Spam.

gotta love a General lee clone with the passenger side mirror just like the car in the movie (2005) In the movie the mirror gets shot off by the brother of the girl Luke Duke was schmooozing as Luke looked into the mirror to see if his would be in-laws were gaining on them.

when the mirror gets hit with the shot and flies off the car, Bo yells "dammit, your going to replace that"

This clone looks like it has a 68 grille

actually it is a 68 ....inside door locks all the way to the back and 68 markers

How many times have you watched that movie??? #-o

How many times have you watched that movie??? #-o

at least twice a month ......that has to be one of my favorites

Johnny Knoxville as Luke Duke in those jeans sitting on the hood of the General Lee :love7::love7::love7: :D

-
Back