I Got A Job!!!!!

-
Ya gotta pee in a cup?

Downer. But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Hope the paperwork wasn't too taxing. I remember a few that were a pain. Tried to get on at the Air Force base here once.

Oh, and by the by, it's GSD's, not Dobie's.

I read thru your webpage about the ramcharger, can tell you are a one of the good ones! I feel the same as you about welding, and beer. I am really happy for you also! CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS!

Thanks man! Molten metal and beer are two of my favorite things. :love7:

Haha,good call.8)

He got me. :cheers:

8)8) Congrat's :cheers:

X3! Great to hear about the upcoming job!

I was beginning to worry that they were gonna wait until after the holidays to bring you in. This is fantastic news! I'll have to buzz over at some near future point with some quality beer and dog treats to celebrate the paradigm shift. :cheers:

:cheers::cheers::cheers: If you bring that head back over I'll trade you the valve springs for a coil pack. :)

Ya gotta pee in a cup?

Downer. But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Hope the paperwork wasn't too taxing. I remember a few that were a pain. Tried to get on at the Air Force base here once.

Oh, and by the by, it's GSD's, not Dobie's.

Oops, sorry about that. 8) My muck up. :read2:

I just got back from the urgent care center and they did a full workup. My vision is 20/30, BP is 122/78, and I can lift 35 lbs, lol. It took them about 2 hours to do the whole thing. You'd think I'd be flying the space shuttle. :read2: The peeing thing sucks but I'll take it for a job. I drank about 5 glasses of water before I showed up, lol.

The paperwork was intense but I got it all done. I just have to drop it off tomorrow in the Fed-Ex box.

Hay Joe :cheers: It fit perfectly :drinkers:
Thank you for being here for inspiration
Treva and I are so happy for ya bud :drinkers:

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 027.jpg

ME TOO!!! Got hired today, ran the gauntlet of interviews today between two companies and the second one hired me on the spot, I start Wednesday. Now I get to bone up on heavy truck and Semi Exhaust systems!

Crap, just realized now I'll have less time to work on the car, oh well.

Hay Joe :cheers: It fit perfectly :drinkers:
Thank you for being here for inspiration
Treva and I are so happy for ya bud :drinkers:

Wow! That sucker looks like it's supposed to be there, great job Mike!

ME TOO!!! Got hired today, ran the gauntlet of interviews today between two companies and the second one hired me on the spot, I start Wednesday. Now I get to bone up on heavy truck and Semi Exhaust systems!

Crap, just realized now I'll have less time to work on the car, oh well.

Yeee Haaaa! We have another winner! :cheers::cheers::cheers: I sure hope we get some more!

That is fantastic Ramcharger, and I sure do know the feeling. After 4.5 months out of work I start my new job tomorrow morning!

Have one for me bud, and heres to you!

You can lift 35 lbs? I guess with all that time off you must have been working out :-D

That is fantastic Ramcharger, and I sure do know the feeling. After 4.5 months out of work I start my new job tomorrow morning!

Have one for me bud, and heres to you!

Right on, we have another! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You can lift 35 lbs? I guess with all that time off you must have been working out :-D

Must've been all that work done at mom's place. :cheers: I was afraid i was turning into a puddle of mush....

Glad to see things are looking up for you! Just looked at your home page. Nice man, nice!
It has been said many times before, but man what a great group of guys here! Not too many places are you going to have so many people interested in the fact that your life was just made a bit easier, ya know.

Glad to see things are looking up for you! Just looked at your home page. Nice man, nice!
It has been said many times before, but man what a great group of guys here! Not too many places are you going to have so many people interested in the fact that your life was just made a bit easier, ya know.

Pretty dam cool site this is. :love7:

Thank you 4mulaSvailiant. Glad you dug the home page! It's old and I haven't updated in quite some time. I suppose I could have done it with all the free time I had but I never thought of it. I guess I was too worried that I'd be living in the RC down by the river. :-D

... Not too many places are you going to have so many people interested in the fact that your life was just made a bit easier, ya know.

4mulaS, it's like one big family here who share in all experiences, both good and bad.

With Joe, it's easy to see how his job thread has grown so much and so quickly ... a lot of us have had an easier life because of HIM. Now it's his well-deserved turn again.

That is the best news I've heard here since last March. I have not been on FABO regularly since the end of October and I was catching up this morning when I noticed the great news.

I have been in 4th gear since the great autumn weather arrived here. We purchased the .7 acre plot next to my property in September, but have finally been able to do some clearing of brush and demolition of 4 of 5 horse sheds on the property...burn, baby, burn! Of course, I have been slowly stripping down the 'Cuda...where is the time?

Joe, best wishes to you with your new endeavor. Learn as much as possible and make yourself indispensable to the company.

I will salute you this evening with a good American bourbon!

-
Back