I got a new helper

-
Cool. The other day my 6 year old daughter was helping my beat apart a stuck 440 block.

Lee

I think she needs some mechanics coveralls instead of those jammies. Easier to clean and will probably keep the wife happier!

Yeah, she's one of my precious grand kids. Who would have thought I would be a grandpa at 42!! Gotta love the daughters for that. When I found out my daughter was pregnant we didn't talk for 3 months! Now I wouldn't want it any other way.
My grand daughter also loves to sit behind the wheel and listen to tunes with me in the dart. She knows just about every knob and button in there. I think it's a no brainer that it will be hers someday.

Cute kid. That's the way to do it start them out early. My daughter when she was young used to help out in the garage. It paid off, she is a Mopar nut too.

She sure is a cutie, And she look's like a thinker. :thumbup:
I can see she will keep you straiten out 63dartman.
Conrad's on the helper,
My first grand draughter will be with us any time now. :angel9:

Memike, Kids are great! but, grand kids are even better. You can teach them all kinds of neat things to take home! hhmmm Of course this one is still at home with her mom too. No dad in site. It's ashame too cause she is definately a special kid. His loss.....plus I'd probably kick his *** up onto his shoulders the first time I saw him on my property! He has alot of making up to if he ever does show up.
I will need all kinds of grandparent therapy when and if her mom ever moves out. I'm in no hurry. Congrats too!

My wife and I have 3 boys of our own, the youngest 11. We got into fostering, believe me I was very hesitant. My wife had ambitious plans to maybe even adopt. We now have a brother and sister, 3 year old boy, and 18 month old girl. She has the biggest blues eyes you have ever seen and she is absolutely "daddy's little girl". Many of you can't imagine what these kids went through! We are doing our part to help. They'll break my heart if they leave, but if they become eligible for adoption, i'll take them in a second. There are a lot of kids out there that just need a family and some love. Anyways, as soon as it warms up, my little girl will begin her formal MOPAR trainig. I think we'll start with Engine and Transmission while simultaneously covering several aspecxts of body work to include, welding, panel replacement, and prep for paint!

-
Back