I Got Lucky Last Night!! (with pics)

-

68 A

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last week i was noticing that one of the trees at my house was getting pretty well rotted and was in need of being taken down before it fell on the house/garage/dart/dakota.

Well, last night i was calling a friend and looking out the window at the weather, it had started to get a little windy. Then, *crack*

down comes the tree, kinda slowly and didn't hit too hard

thankfully it missed the garage and the house and i'm glad i didn't park my truck in that driveway, or the boat next to the garage.

and his morning i told my boss/landlord about it, he sent two co-workers down to clean it up, and i didn't have to touch it!

Steve

dart 399.jpg

Steve......I think it's time to play the lotto........lol

Great Save.....:angel12:

I thought this thread was going to be sexual in nature....WITH PICTURES TOO!...... Oh well missed out this time, Good fortune your Dart didn`t get squashed, we`ve also had some hairy thunderstorms here in SE Va. this spring.

I thought this thread was going to be sexual in nature....WITH PICTURES TOO!...... Oh well missed out this time, Good fortune your Dart didn`t get squashed, we`ve also had some hairy thunderstorms here in SE Va. this spring.

ditto:toothy10:

very lucky! some people i know had a large tree come down on the shed that had their two 65 Valiants, and 71 charger. one of the Plymouths recieved a broken window, and some major sheet metal damage. $$$

:toothy10:Hope you got some tickets on the 68 400 valiant give away car.
Glad all turned out well for you and your car, boat, and truck.

tomorrow will be my lucky day.:cheers:

-
Back