I got my seats YAY!!!

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Well I went today and got myself a set of 71-72 AMX/Javalin seats for my Duster and they were better than I was expecting them to be. Here are some pics. The ones in the car were used only cause they had the tracks still bolted on. The front holes line up perfect and the rear would too but they use 2 bolts instead of 1. Do they look too tall?

Pics are below my link messed up!!!

I'm glad you like them. I think they look awesome. But you link only led me to windows live email. I know what they look like anyway, I've owned a few of those cars.

I actually just got the same seats for my 71 Duster. I picked them up yesterday at the Englishtown swap meet for only $75 and I am very happy with them. They look similar to the correct Duster seats, but best of all the seats were in excellent condition and dont even need a cover. There are only 2 tiny rips in the covers that are hardly even noticeable.

The blue set has been recovered but are still in good shape and the other set I got for "parts" and it is a little rusty. Either way $70 total for both sets isn't bad. Are they too tall?

AMc Buckets 001.jpg

More Seats 003.jpg

More Seats 004.jpg

They look good to me. I'd consider the extra height to be an improvement.

I think they are better than the originals myself. But '71-'74 AMX/javelin seats are mt personal favorites. You made a great purchase.

-
Back