I got the new Jegs and Summit catalog in the mail

-
I usually get the part number, and put it, and the mfgr., into a search engine and see who's got the best price. Not always the best way, the price might be good, but the supplier might not be.
You can put any numbers in Jegs and Smmits search engine, too. They have about everything.

My thinking exactly.....I just bought some pistons from a vendor on Ebay, which were quite a bit cheaper than Summit or Jegs......check it out, 8 hypereutectic (9.7:1 comp) Speed-Pro flat tops w/rings and wrist pins, shipped......for.....$128!!! They weren't for a Mopar though.....and that's all I'm gonna say!:-\"

But I spent time Googling the mfgr and part number and researching......

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Jeg's yesterday around 9 AM. I realized I forgot to add a couple of things, so I called them up around noon to ask if I could cancel the order - they said it was already packed for shipping. But they said that I could place a new order and they'd waive the handling fee. So that, combined with the racer discount and free shipping that will get me my parts tomorrow make me kind of happy.

I got the new jegs today and it looks the same as always.

They're broadening the in house line with headers,exhaust,cams,gaskets for mopars and the rest.

A friend of mine works on jeg jr's cars, motor home and the rest that jeggy tours with, says he's a nice guy.

-
Back