i got the stomach virus today,

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Thanks Courtney(my step daughter)Any ways,btween running to the bath room all day,ive been on here and i realize not much goes on fabo during the day.Not much good on cable either.Im about tired of watching reruns of reruns of csi,but theres nothing much else on interesting.Somebody put something new and excitng up!lol

I worked through it yesterday, a few near misses...feel a little better today but I feel like I've been in a fight and got hit in the gut a dozen times...hope ya get to feelin better..

It got HOT today,its 86 right now at 5:00pm,so everytime i get up to go out,my stomach starts to rumble.I havent felt this bad in a really long time.

:(I feel your pain. I had it 2 weeks ago. stayed home on a friday and my 2day weekend was shot. did some stuff on sat and paid for it. on sunday I laid around all day and was hurting a couple days after. to top it off this 2 day weekend I came down with a cold or something.:(
anyhow hope ya feel better

Hell were waiting on your exciting posts. Guess we,re up the creek. Pepto and alka seltzer plus always get me right. Followed by Ritz crackers and Sprite. Then when I feel better a little Crown and Sprite ,lol

-
Back