I had a weird dream...

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
So its evening....... 90 something degrees and I'm constipated, tired and only had coffee and chips all day so I decide to take a nap...

Disregarding any of the wonky stuff of my dreams unrelated to cars -- so there's 2 cars in my driveway, nevermind that my house doesnt even resemble my house anymore.

The roof sort of machinically drops down in and pops back up.... ive the foggiest why, kinda like a convert... only..... to machinically drop the roof like a drop top, at first it looks like a plymouth arrow..... then a bmw .... and a duster.... WALA THIS IS WHAT I WANT.... although that was one wonky duster, the body had extreme slight alterations that made it look like a funny car of sorts made for the street, and had a pretty neat two-tone paint with slight pin stripes setting them apart.... now im starting to wake up and nooooooo!!!! emergency rush to the toilet. Still not feeling well but i got an interesting vision from the mopar gods telling me to go forth and build a great car made out of badass parts!

It uh.. looked like this only... it looked better in my dream?
dhshs.jpg

The FABO Gods gave him a vision,...Blessed is him for he saw the light,...Go forth to yonder swap meet,...Find the worthy one,....And the Gods smiled on him and said "It Is Good"...

So its evening....... 90 something degrees and I'm constipated, tired and only had coffee and chips all day so I decide to take a nap...

Disregarding any of the wonky stuff of my dreams unrelated to cars -- so there's 2 cars in my driveway, nevermind that my house doesnt even resemble my house anymore.

The roof sort of machinically drops down in and pops back up.... ive the foggiest why, kinda like a convert... only..... to machinically drop the roof like a drop top, at first it looks like a plymouth arrow..... then a bmw .... and a duster.... WALA THIS IS WHAT I WANT.... although that was one wonky duster, the body had extreme slight alterations that made it look like a funny car of sorts made for the street, and had a pretty neat two-tone paint with slight pin stripes setting them apart.... now im starting to wake up and nooooooo!!!! emergency rush to the toilet. Still not feeling well but i got an interesting vision from the mopar gods telling me to go forth and build a great car made out of badass parts!

It uh.. looked like this only... it looked better in my dream?
dhshs.jpg

all this from having to take a crap? or did i not read it wrong?

I felt and dreamt like that once,...the only thing I saw was purple elephants in bowling shoes rolling 6 foot pennies at me down a hallway,....,maybe It was Congress...

Build it, and they will come.

-
Back