I hate my ex wife

-
things could aways be worse for some of you guys.... we could be seeing your story on Dateline, 60 minutes, etc!! LOL

I went through the same with my ex, she got into drugs also and got stupid. She picked up my daughter from daycare and disappeared for the afternoon. I went to daycare and called police, she wouldn't answer my calls, police called her . Asked her if she would like some kidnapping charges. That stopped that mess and she ended up with supervised visitation over it. Used to keep my custody papers in my glovebox because there was no telling what was going to get started.

Use the system to your advantage.

Can't do the karate at night ? Most after school programs/daycare provide transportation or have programs the kids can get into. Your empowering your ex to f with you.

The thing is this, my g/daughter doesn't get to see her mother, because she just doesn't come around. My ex has always been flaky, and that's at at her best, but when it came to the girl, never bad. I just thought it would be good for her to spend extra time with with her grandma.
Last night was a new low. I guess I gotta cut that tie now too.
You try to be a decent person and it bites you in the butt every time.

The thing is this, my g/daughter doesn't get to see her mother, because she just doesn't come around. My ex has always been flaky, and that's at at her best, but when it came to the girl, never bad. I just thought it would be good for her to spend extra time with with her grandma.
Last night was a new low. I guess I gotta cut that tie now too.
You try to be a decent person and it bites you in the butt every time.

When it comes to matters like this , no good deed goes unpunished. Lol. feel ya man, been there.

There's a guy named Tom Mabe, he wrote a song about his divorce titled, "I hate every bone in her body but mine..."

Sounds like a motto for this thread, but it's not on youtube anymore so I can't post it here...

first divorce was a nasty one .... she was nailing a marryed cop and got knocked up ..... I lost it all .. not just half .... she and her cop freinds made me into a super villin ..... my baby girl was 6 then and i was not alowed to see her at all .... the horable things she was told were just way the hell out there..... that was 25 years ago ..... Tara is just now relising that it was all a lie to justify what her mom did .... we don't talk much because .. well we just don't know what to say .... good news is tho .... she is super pissed at her mom ... karma like revenge is a dish best saverd cold .... if ya want to end your life together .... don't use or take it out on the kids .... its not fair to them and it will bite you in the *** at some point .... amen

Been there and Done that my friend so I feel your pain but Hatred is a Huge burden to carry around. Easy for me to say as I'm past it and your living it but it ain't healthy carrying that load around. Just be Righteous and don't lower yourself to her level....God See's All!

Bless You My Brother.

cant say I can relate to this in any way because I have never been married or in a long term thing with anyone but I think I can help you by sending prayers that it all works out.

Hate is a such strong word but I get your frustrated and probably angry. Glad you posted this here instead of doing anything rash that can get you in trouble or regret.

Hang in there and best wishes to you.

i can truly say i hate that woman for what she did to me and my baby girl .... but mostly for the pain and the feeling of abandenment my kid felt .... she made her cry and i will never forgive her for that

Your supposed to hat your ex wife. Thats why she is your ex wife. If you don't have kids with her just tell her to F off. If their is kids involved it is a little more difficult. My ex did a number on me financially during the divorce. I got the last laugh as I keep life insurance on her. View attachment 1714813916 When she passed I built my shop and paid everything off. :D

HELL YEAH! AS LONG AS YOU WEREN'T INVOLVED WITH HER PASSING.:blob:

-
Back