I hate wisconsin winters

-

1hry440duster

Reaction score
I can't wait for summer ! :wav:

wis winters (Small).jpg

Had enough in Northern Canada. -30deg last week.fing cold.jpg

fing cold.jpg

You boy's are preaching to the choir. Unfortunately, I've had to resort to episodes of "Car Crazy" to get my car fix.

God bless northern winters...

Damn I don't see how you folks can stand it that cold! I know somebody has to live there but I am sure glad it is not me. I know there are a lot of things you can do like ice fishing,snow mobiling,sledding,ice skating,snow ball fights and so on. And I would like to try those things for maybe one or two days then I want to go home! Today here around Houston it was about 76 degrees with a slight breeze and sun shining.
I was out working on the front suspension on my gasser project and damn near was sweating. It is just toooo coooold for me up there,Anything North of Dallas texas is too cold for me! LOL You good people stay warm for now it will thaw out soon for you all I hope. On the other hand if you were here in Houston when the humidity was HIGH you would be ready to go back to Wisconsin,it is totally miserable for people, especially those that are not used to it.

In southeast Va. we reached 80 degrees today. It was HOT for February the 6th...... even here!!! It`s supposed to drop about 30 degrees tonight and we might get some of that bad weather that Tennessee saw as a front moves in. I hope not!

I'm from central wisconsin had a run in with my jeep she rolled one time was not hurt just my pride. My dart parked in the garage. Let spring come soon.

jeep5.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep4.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep1.jpg

that would be scary. I'm glad you'r all right. But, better the jeep then the Dart, right?

I live in Janesville, WI and I am also sick of this white fluffy stuff. Last tuesday we got like 19-20 inches of snow. Pretty much shut down the city!!! Jared

BONUS DAY!!!!!!!! 50+ and sunny in Denver - 1st nice pre spring day! I ended up starting my engine compartment detailing. Took the PS pump out - needs replacement anyway -, battery tray, etc. cleaned and sprayed down low - steering box, engine. Tomorrow, it's going to be even warmer! MAN those PS pullys are stuck on there HARD!

Ok Guys, Im Originally From Milwaukee, But Moved To Fla 15 Yrs Ago, Now I Know Why, But ,,,, That First Snow Is Nice, I Sure Miss It!!, Summer Is Around The Corner, Hang In There!!8)

Freezing rain, thunder sleet, and hail yesterday. Wife and son get to stay home again today but boooy do I feel like chit this morning, catching what my son had.

-
Back