I have 9k for the right car!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
kik, besides price, do you have any other parameters to define the "right car"? Are you looking for a specific body style (A-body, B-body, E-body, C-body), engine (SB, BB, Hemi), trans (auto vs manual), stock/original, modified/recreation, etc. If you are opening it up to anything and everything under 9K, so be it but if you do have a preference in any of the above areas, it might behoove you to mention it. It might cut down on the time wasting (for you and for others). Good luck with your search. I am real curious to see what you end up with.

62 thru 70 b body, (2 door)...72 or older a body. I have a 500 big block for something. I need a complete NICE car. A roller is ok but it must be nice.
charger,roadrunner,super bee,62 thru 64 plymouth or dodge (post cars) preferred but hard tops will work. MUST HAVE A TITLE. Pro-street would be awesome. If it has EVERYTHING but a engine,that would be great. Drivers are good as well. I hope this might help with my search.9k should get a heck of a nice car........hopefully lol. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back