I have a problem

-

Rengo

Reaction score
Every time it rains, my trunk floods with water, and my front floor board floods with water. I just cannot find either area that is leaking. it does not appear to be the windshield gasket, so maybe the cowl? how would I fix this?
The under side of the dash is a mess, insulation is everywhere and it is very rusty.

Hey J, a little trick I learned with my POS pontiac sunfire....run the garden hose, and spray under the hood, but start down low and have someone in the car that can tell you when water is coming in. Once its getting wet, you know approx where the water is coming in. Could be bukhead connector, ws gasket, wiper grommets....etc etc etc. Good luck, I literally had everything out of my pontiac except for the front driver seat and my shifter.

Up front, it's probably the wiper pivot seals. Ain't too many places it can be in the back cept the rear window gasket.

X2 on wiper pivot seals and rear window gasket. Small holes in the floorboards will also make your carpet wet when you drive it in the rain....

-
Back