I have a problem...

-

CruzinFNC

Reaction score
...I am an A-body Moparaholic. I'm a recent addict, but I can't get enough! I'm like the cat lady that can't say no to cute cats needing a good home. My budget is stretched and my yard is full. I must also confess and admit that I've been a leach; silently lurking and greedily taking so much good info from the web, and this site in particular, that I felt it was time to contribute and give some back and pay it forward for the next poor soul inflicted with this sickness, looking for answers.

I've got a car, and story, I think y'all would be interested in hearing/seeing. I started up a build thread on EarlyAbodyForum.com (http://www.earlyabodyforum.com/board/messages/17/11548.html?1446598448), as it is an early A body and thought that should be the appropriate home for it. If there's enough interest, I'll copy the thread over here as I think it could benefit more people.

I'm so grateful there's a place where folks with similar problems can console each other and know that it'll all be alright.

Edit: Here my cars (only pic with both of them together).

Attachments

• IMG_1191.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 136
Welcome aboard. Although there is no real cure for your infliction, it's always nice to know that you have come to the right place to get help (I call it medication). Looks like some nice rides. I'll be interested to see how the projects go.

Enjoy your time here.

Ron

The problem seems to be extra strong when it concerns the 66 Cuda!! Something about that year, that style.....man, I want another hit!!!!

Welcome from another 66 lover, you're in good company!!! Geof

Welcome, glad you finally joined us!! Hello, my name is Toad, and I am a...oops, wrong meeting!

Yep, something about the year 1966, lol.

Welcome, glad you finally joined us!! Hello, my name is Toad, and I am a...oops, wrong meeting!

Yep, something about the year 1966, lol.

Agree. There is something cool about that 66 front end. Got to have me one someday (another one I mean.......)

welcome!!

I have developed a PILL that will cure your affliction. like some drug co. I am a greedy s - -. send me $10,000 I will send your the magic pill!?????

the 10 grand will be used for more research. I think there are some Ford guys that need medication also!???? ha

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad there's some early fish lovers! As you can see, I am partial to the 66 as well (I just love the early A's !). Though, it chose me more than I it. Funny how that works out. I found a few more pics...
There's Mr White , who's about about 98% ready to hit the road for the first time (It's fish tale linked above)
Lil Blue, my hot rod slant six daily driver
And The Lizard, a crusty ol' orphan who just needed a place to go.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image1 (2).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 81
  • image3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image2 (1).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image4.jpg