i have two cars. 73 # matching 340 and /6 3-spd...will trde one for parts for other

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 73 340 auto duster with numbers matching engine, trans , rear. starts right up out of a gas can. took the tank out to put in trunk floor section. i have the tank. i have quite a few sets of rims to choose from. rallyes, steelies, aftermarket 17 inch,,,,,,,,,,, the car has fender tag that matches the title, engine and everything else, but the mice ate the build sheets.

other car is a 70 duster that is a /6 with 3 speed on the floor. turn key, running and driving, needs the body work finished. fix as you drive.

also have a gallon of panther pink with hardener and reducer.
have gallon of b5 blue with the hardener and reducer

i have not made up my mind on what one to keep. i am not a numbers guy, so if someone wants to save this 73, i would take parts for the /6 70 on trade for the 340 car
i had planned on using the engine and trans out of the 340 and put it in my 70. i just hate the 73 tails and frontend.

if someone has a full fourspeed setup, 70-71 340 that is pretty much complete, i do not care if it needs to be rebuilt, nice black bucket, dashpad in black, 8.75 rear with 3:55 posi,....... you get my drift.

if you want the the /6 3 speed, i would take 70-71 fenders, bumpers, tail panel (70-71) and other stuff to convert the 340 to a 70 body style

i just hate to cut up a numbers car, but remember, i am not about the numbers.

both cars are located right outside of martinsville international speedway in virginia. i will load pics of the 73 in the morning

yea, yea, i know why dont i just use the 70 /6 car for all the body parts to clone the 73?????????????? cause i would hate to see it parted out, as it is a decent car also. i just do not need two a-bodies, so i figured that i would pass one off to you fine fella's. lol

b5 duster 001.jpg

b5 duster 002.jpg

b5 duster 003.jpg

b5 duster 004.jpg

b5 duster 005.jpg

guys, i am keeping the 70, so someone please save the # matching 340 73 from being gutted for the engine and trans to put in my /6 car. i will take a 340 70-71 and a 4 speed setup for this car. do not want a od trans. do not need the pedals, or the steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back