I just don't know where to start with this......

-

62BT409

Reaction score
But .. I cruise the craigs list ...US wide all the time. And I came up with this listing.......and I just had to say something ...somewhere. This came up during a search for a Thunderbolt. Always looking for something;

64 ford thunderbolt clone - $42000 (clayton indiana)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-25, 2:17PM CST

orignal parts also have a thunderbolt clone and a 62 gaxlie sunliner thunderbolt has less fifty miles and is mint no stone unturned 62 needs top and seats restored the you will not a fine thunderbolt with showroom finsih the car has all the old you wont school finish it is brought to you buy frank and bob glidden and you cant find the craftman ship anymore if you wont picture then you should have money i do not wont to wast my time and yours this car is the only one like it will top any others send me something if you think it can are e mail

NOW .... is it just me...or is this a scam or is the poster just a plain simple idiot

And people think I make to much of posters not being able to construct a sentence, or punctuate, or, or, or

wtF was that guy trying to say?

And people think I make to much of posters not being able to construct a sentence, or punctuate, or, or, or

wtF was that guy trying to say?

EXACTLY! I couldn't make heads nor tails out of it. I'm scared to email him or it

-
Back