I just want to recognize some great guys

-

PFogel

Reaction score
If there were "super good guys awards" to be had or a FABO Hall of Fame, these are the members I would give them to:
Waggin - honest, dependable, talented and generous to a fault, faithful
FISHBREATH - a wizard in every way, generous and caring, puts others first
and always there to help, super helpful to me
ramcharger - out of a job but shows real character by trying to help others in
the same boat, very scientific and knowledgeable engine builder,
dependable and generous
memike - cares about everyone, excellent diplomat and ambassador for FABO,
can be talked to on any subject, the kind of person this world needs
more of.
Thanks for being my friends and adding quality to my life.
Pat

If there were "super good guys awards" to be had or a FABO Hall of Fame, these are the members I would give them to:
Waggin - honest, dependable, talented and generous to a fault, faithful
FISHBREATH - a wizard in every way, generous and caring, puts others first
and always there to help, super helpful to me
ramcharger - out of a job but shows real character by trying to help others in
the same boat, very scientific and knowledgeable engine builder,
dependable and generous
memike - cares about everyone, excellent diplomat and ambassador for FABO,
can be talked to on any subject, the kind of person this world needs
more of.
Thanks for being my friends and adding quality to my life.
Pat

I agree completely... I think there are many others we could add to the list of great people here but you have definately picked some of the top dogs. Thanks to guys like these, this place is great!

I am at a loss for words

:worthles:

memike :-D Thank all of you for the kind words, And I agree we are very blest with thousands of great members here.:cheers:

Something tell me I will regret this :clock:

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

What's there to regret? *whistles and looks at the ceiling* :-\" :joker:

memike.jpg

I busted out laughing!! You to funny :-D:-D:-D

I agree. A great bunch of guys.

Hey memike. You ever get that felling you are being watched? LOL To funny.

I am humbled by your opinion. I feel I have met as many friends and good people here as I have met throughout my life.

Hey, Memike, a friend of mine recently showed me a similar self-portrait by a young lady, who posted it on the internet. All she was wearing was a hat like the one you are wearing. :-k

I am humbled by your opinion. I feel I have met as many friends and good people here as I have met throughout my life.

Hey, Memike, a friend of mine recently showed me a similar self-portrait by a young lady, who posted it on the internet. All she was wearing was a hat like the one you are wearing. :-k

No offence memike but I think what you have on will do. Please do not alter anything. ;)

I don't know what to say but I believe that Mr. Fogel deserves a few words.

First of all I call him "Mr. Fogel" because of his experience in the world of high performance. Anyone who was street racing a Hemi when I sucking on a bottle deserves my respect, lol. :) As far as generousity is conerned, he's the top dawg. Not too long ago while he was on tour with "Big Daddy" he sent me a t-shirt from the Don Garlits Museum, signed by Don Garlits himself without any provocation or hinting from me whatsoever. That shirt is pinned to the wall directly to my left to give me inspiration when things look bleak. Thank you Mr. Fogel for all you have done for me and what you have contributed to this forum. :)

Second of all, I most certainly agree with your list of other members and to those not named. You all know who you are, lol!

Mike,

Great picture brother! Here's one of me half baked at a friends birthday party and another with me and one of my x girlfriends:

Lisa's Bday happy hour web012.jpg

me and Joe.jpg

That list is "spot on" Pat.....Great members here to help w/ all sorts of problems. :-D

What's there to regret? *whistles and looks at the ceiling* :-\" :joker:

Ha,ha 5 memike's 8)

Great picks Pat, but I believe you belong on that list also. 8)

Thanks for the pic Joe. It is nice to put a face to the name.
Thank you all for just being who you are.:munky2:

-
Back