I knew this day would come...Post #2 of #3 across the FABO forum...

-

Justinhb

Reaction score
Hi All,

As I said in the title, I knew this day would come, and this is one of three posts I have to make today. With that said, first, thank all of you for your help, your time is valuable, and (believe it or not) I appreciate it...a lot. I try to pay the advice and help I get here forward in my "real" job, since I am not the most skilled mechanic out there and don't have much to offer the FABO membership...

I have done a ton of searching, but can't really seem to get much more than general direction on these three topics, so if I have failed to use the correct search terms, forgive me...

Anyway, I have a (mostly) unmodified 1970 Duster where I have removed the original AC and heater (all of the harnesses and connectors leading into the one I removed are intact) and I have installed the new Classic Air Streetrod Cooler II AC unit.

Now it is time to wire the unit in, and I really don't know where to start. I would like to use the factory wiring harness and modify it as little as possible, and only cut (or splice) into it as necessary - clean is the objective so when I pass this car on to one of my sons it will be easy for them to work on as I will diagram this out for them...

As I said in the opener, any help one of you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you!

JB

-
Back