I lost my bestfriend last night!

-
I feel for you, I lost a buddy after 16 years and it was heartbreaking. There are few things in life that will crush a man like losing his dog but remember there`s a lot of lonesome dogs out there waiting to be adopted by a loving family.

sORRY TO HEAR THAT ,THEY ARE HONEST TRUE AND WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN A TRUE COMPANION I CAN FEEL FOR YOU I HAVE A ROTTWEILER THAT IS GOING TO BE 10 THEY SAY THATS WHERE THEY START GOING DOWN HILL I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT.
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

I'm really sorry for your loss and know what you're going thru. I lost my best friend a couple months ago. Sadly only time will heal and maybe in the near future, when you know the time is right, you'll decide to bring in a new family member that'll show you all the love and devotion as Panda did. Hang in there it does get easier.

Terry

Sorry to hear of your loss Valiant. I know just how tough it is. I've lost many a good friend over the yrs. Hang tough and after you've recovered some try to find a stray that needs a home. That's what we always do. There are alot of strays out there that need a good home.

-
Back