i love this little guy

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
i may be having other problems in my life, but i also have it better than others, and i do thank God every night for what he has given me, my little boy. my wife had some side work to do at our church tonite, she babysits little kids, big time mission meeting. she took all the kids with her except our little boy. i decided to introduce him to slot cars, my other hobby. i used to run this track in my garage every friday night with my friends. 4 lanes of HO scale madness. i havent run cars on it in 2 years. i took a little time to introduce him to slot cars. he got a big kick out of it tho it was only 15 minutes or so of playing. 13 months old, short attention span. killer track i built that he gets to play on as he gets older.

heres pix of the track and my boy.

matt

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 008.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 003.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 004.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 143
Thanks for sharing a very cool moment, glad you got a break, babies are magic, aren't they?

Thanks for sharing a very cool moment, glad you got a break, babies are magic, aren't they?

yep goldfish they certainly are, i love it when its just me and my buddy hanging out on mondays when my wife comes home from working nights at the rehab and has to sleep. we go to breakfast, go visit my car buddies, go to lowes look at tools. do guy stuff. LOL.

-
Back