I,m blaming it on Memike

-

daredevil

Reaction score
If I get enebriated today i,m blaming it on Memike. I was checking out his facebook page and saw a drink called a Mojito. Now I have all the ingredients to make a J Lo Mojito. I,m hoping it makes women look as good as her. If I get tore up its Mikes fault.lol

good day for ya'll to get plastered, I'll be out in the shop being a good boy........I'm converting to chevy also and did I mention ocean front property I have for sale in arizona???

Whats up daredevil :cheers: All I drink is Tequila and frosted mugs with who ever is at the barr, on my way to a buzz at home alone, well Treva is here somewhere

Attachments

• My Day 8 3 02 131.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 150
good day for ya'll to get plastered, I'll be out in the shop being a good boy........I'm converting to chevy also and did I mention ocean front property I have for sale in arizona???

Burp :drinkers: Haahpy birrthda,,ayy Cura utta.. ace :drinkers:

frommmm a.aall is heeera at furabodies burb :drinkers: only :cheers::eek:ccasion:

Ok Pete ... This next shot is on youuu broo.. looking fur may dern cmera :-k

Attachments

• 418695_3552728503867_1498746434_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
Yea better be careful daredevil, this J Lo Mojito will make you smile

Attachments

• 409765_3711517581308_826396783_n.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 139
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2S1ov6E2w"]Watermelon Mojito - YouTube[/ame]

I use nectar in my oatmeal and coffee!! no sugar for me anymore :cheers:

Attachments

• My Day 8 3 02 132.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 131
I'm just finishin up dinner off the grille....bonfire is goin and everybody left.....just me and dodger now....

I'm just finishin up dinner off the grille....bonfire is goin and everybody left.....just me and dodger now....

I would do the same Wag's :happy2: but we are in a burn ban,, it's dryer then a popcorn fart here :banghead:

My last grille'en I did was last Sunday :toothy8: One dry rub and one tangie pork loin on the grill .

WISH I was there with ya :banghead:

Attachments

• My Day 8 3 02 065.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 128
-
Back