I met Cudachick

-
Here is the picture of the P/S pulley that Leanna did for me. I then went to a trophy shop and had them make the plaque. The owners son( 4 years old) gave Brandon the nick name of "Bieber" and has stuck with him for 4 years now. Short story, When Bieber removed the P/S pulley with a puller to replace the Pump with a new one, he proceeded to push the pulley on with the right tool, but put it on backwards! Since the collar on the pulley that you use to attach the puller to was now on the inside! Since the pump mounted in it's bracket that was 360 degrees, the pulley has to come off to remove the pump. We had to burn the pulley off with a torch. In the end it cost us a new P/S pump , new pulley. And has cost Bieber many years of teasing. He is a great young man though.

Bieber award.jpg

I went ahead and posted this here since the OP subject matter is about Leanna. Hope this was OK with the OP.

Boy, could I tell some stories..............

You surely could!!!
And so could I heh hehhhhh

How much trouble do you think we'd get into???? I'll tell one......The first, very first time I saw you, you pulled up next door driving a FORD product. You didn't see me I don't think. But I gotta admit, it was a nice one. A little Maverick or Bobcat or? with a 302 and twin hood scoops. That's a car that could be built.

And speaking of being built, a little redhead gets out of the car and walks up the driveway, miniskirt, heels and all.

Russ.

Actually it was a '73 Mercury Comet, but you got the rest right.
It was the spring of 1996.
I remember you a couple days later running across my new front yard at Warp Factor 9 when that rollback showed up with my car on it. A grin from ear to ear, you said "I used to have a '69!!!!"
And I've had a treasured friend for life ever since.

Actually, you have a '68, mine was a '67, same as the Belvedere I bought when I first got out of the service. Yours had marker lights, mine had none. Wish I still had both of those cars.

Russ.

-
Back