I must be doing SOMETHING right!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
My wife and I took some old books to a used book place yesterday to trade them in for store credit. This store is the kind of place that sells a little bit of everything, but most of their business comes from books. We told our 10 year old to look around and pick something out, but don't go crazy on the price. There are comic books, kids books, movies, CDs, posters, all kinds of things that would interest a normal kid. What does my son come to us with that he wanted? This:

2016-05-28 08.16.43.jpg

I'm not sure what time period it's from, or what it might have been on originally, but I tell you my son made me proud yesterday!

Well in his defense......that is kinda badass. lol

He dug up a tape measure? WOW! A contractor in the making.
LOL, just kidding. You are a good father.

He dug up a tape measure? WOW! A contractor in the making.
LOL, just kidding. You are a good father.

Yeah, I took that picture with the tape measure to give some kind of scale as to how big the emblem is. I was originally going to ask if anybody might have any clue what it could have been on originally, but I decided it didn't matter. But since you brought up the tape measure, if I hand him one he'll entertain himself for hours walking around measuring things.

EDIT: My wife just informed me that he's got a little 1 meter tape measure key chain that he wears on a belt loop. He's actually wearing it right now. Wow...

-
Back